Monday, April 16, 2007

I guess things change of the Hill too. Or do they?

I am sad to say that just the other day that I had the unhelpful experience with a staffer from Senator Mikulski's office. It started right after Al's senate testimony.

I was the Senator leaving and stopped her to say hello and to bring up to her some of the problems facing Maryland and other homeowner across the country which was along the line of some fact finding she did a few years earlier at the request of my company CPWI. She was like fine and a staffer stepped up and handed me her card, actually two of them and this staffer said call her and she will help.


So what happened? Well for those that already read this post ya know the first part--But like many things in life there may be a happy ending with the start of the new week. Seeing how I have now heard for the Senators office and it seems to be function very well.


Which just goes to show ya everyone has a bad day. Now if we can just do something about the State of Communities

No comments: